At drfonecrack.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond to legitimate requests to remove copyrighted material that has been improperly posted on our website.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is available on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any material that is alleged to be infringing and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
This DMCA page is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We encourage users to seek the advice of a qualified attorney if they have any questions about their rights or obligations under the DMCA.