Dr.Fone is a software toolkit that offers various features for iOS devices, including data recovery and system repair. However, it’s important to note that unlocking a disabled iPhone using third-party software is not a guaranteed or recommended solution.
When an iPhone is disabled, it is typically due to entering the wrong passcode multiple times, and the device becomes locked for security reasons. In such cases, the best course of action is to follow Apple’s official instructions for unlocking a disabled iPhone.
Here’s what you can do to unlock a disabled iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed.
- Launch iTunes and ensure that you have the latest version.
- Follow the instructions provided by iTunes to put your iPhone into recovery mode or DFU mode.
- iTunes will detect the disabled iPhone and prompt you to restore it.
- Choose the option to restore your iPhone, which will erase all data on the device.
- After the restore process is complete, you can set up your iPhone as new or restore it from a backup.
If you have previously backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data from the backup after unlocking it.